HOW LONG DOES MY ORDER TAKE TO PROCESS?
Upon receiving your order confirmation email notification, your order can take between 2 business days to process and 2-3 Working days to deliver. Please note that during special promotions or sales and festive season processing can take between 5 – 7 business days due to an influx of orders.
DOES FLAUNT'N'FLUTTER OFFER A PROFESSIONAL MUA DISCOUNT?
Yes, Flaunt'n'flutter is proud to offer qualified Professional Makeup Artists a 15% discount off their entire purchase.
To Apply Email: email@example.com
Include subject line: MUA Program Inquiry
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR THE PROFESSIONAL MUA PROGRAM?
Credentials are required to participate in our Pro MUA program. At least two of the following credentials must be provided for consideration:
- Magazine Tear sheet with your name credit
- Agency comp card
- Makeup Artist business card
- Social media account details.
- Crew/call list from a production company with letterhead
- Professional license
HOW DO I APPLY FALSE EYELASHES?
- Carefully remove the lash from lash tray with the help of a tweezer.
- Hold the false lash close to your natural lash line and see if it needs to be trimmed, cut it accordingly with the help of a scissor.
- Remember always trim the lash from its outer corner. Trimming the lash from inner corner will affect its design.
- Hold the edges of lash and twirl it.
- We recommend you to apply liner and mascara on your natural lashes before lash application, it will give a more natural and fluffy look.
- Apply lash adhesive along lash band, slightly more on both corners.
- Wait for 25-30 sec or until glue becomes tacky.
- Use tweezer, eyelash applicator or hands to place lashes as close to your natural lash line as possible, start from center, then inner and then outer side.
- Apply liner (optional) to fill in any gaps.
WHAT ARE THE FALSE EYELASHES MADE OF?
Our lashes are made of 100% premium Siberian Mink. We use only the best quality material that is sanitized and sterilized.
HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU REUSE A PAIR OF FALSE EYELASHES?
FlauntnFlutter lashes are individually handcrafted and made to last through multiple wears up to 25 times on average if well maintained. (TIP: Whenever you "undress" your eyes, remember to (1) gently remove the glue from your false lashes with makeup remover and (2) place them back in their tray to maintain their natural shape.)
WHAT MAKES FLAUNT'N'FLUTTER PRODUCTS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER EYELASH BRANDS ON THE MARKET?
- We offer high quality lashes that compliment ALL eye shapes.
- We only use the highest quality materials for our lashes.
- Our boxes are portable and fit in almost all cosmetic bags and purses.
- Our packaging is eco-friendly. Using less paper and plastic than other lash companies, FlauntnFlutter is proud to be an environmentally conscious business that is always striving to become greener.
- We like to keep it Eco-friendly. All packaging is 100% recyclable.
DOES FLAUNT'N'FLUTTER EYELASH STRIPS ONLY COME IN ONE SIZE?
Flaunt'n'Flutter eyelash strips come in one standard size as this allows you to custom trim them to fit your eyes.
IS EYELASH ADHESIVE INCLUDED WITH MY PURCHASE?
Eyelash adhesive is NOT included in your purchase. However, we do sell eyelash adhesive separately.
HOW DO I REMOVE MY FALSIES?
There are a couple of basic ways to remove your lashes, and tugging is NOT one of them! First, try removing one false eyelash by securely holding the lash at it’s base and, beginning at the outer corner, gently pull the lash towards the direction of your tear duct. Repeat this process with the other eye. Your false lashes should come off without much effort or discomfort. If you are having slight difficulty with your lash removal, simply dab a non-oil based makeup remover onto the lash adhesive along your lash line with a cotton swab. After the adhesive has fully softened, lift the outer corner of the lash band and gently pull the lash inwards towards your tear duct.
WHAT IS THE BEST REMOVAL FOR THE LASH ADHESIVE?
Waterproof makeup removers or makeup removers with an oil base are the best way to remove excess lash adhesive from your eyelids.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY FALSIES?
Flaunt'n'Flutter products are made for multiple uses but to ensure the longevity of your lashes here are a few tips to care for your lashes:
- Remove glue buildup after every time. This can be done by holding the lash by the base and gently peeling off the excess glue with your fingers or removing glue through makeup remover
- Store lashes in their original tray or in one of our lash cases to maintain the lashes shape and keep them clean.
CAN I GET MY FALSIES WET?
Flaunt'n'Flutter are handmade out of 100% human hair or synthetic blend. With human hair, once it gets wet, it is hard for it to maintain its curl and shape. For our synthetic blend lashes, some may withstand water however we do NOT recommend our lashes being fully submersed.
CAN I APPLY MASCARA ONTO MY FALSE LASHES?
Applying mascara to your false lashes is optional because no mascara helps you get more use out of your falsies. However, adding mascara gives you a more dramatic effect.
WILL THE FALSE EYELASHES HARM MY OWN LASHES?
No. When false eyelashes are (1) applied correctly with the proper adhesive and (2) removed safely and gently, there is no harm done to your own lashes. In fact, lashes have shown to become healthier from wearing false eyelashes because it replaces the need to wear mascara or curl your eyelashes.
WHAT IS THE RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY?
Our return and exchange policy can be seen on return policy page.